RENTMEOUTNZ IS THE LEGAL OWNER OF ALL GARMENTS. RENTALS MUST BE TREATED AS A BORROWED ITEM AND IS TO BE TAKEN CARE OF:
- If the garment is stolen or not returned once we have proof of delivery, you are liable to pay the cost of the rental on top of your rental fee.
- If the garment does not fit or you do not like how it looks on you, unfortunately there is no option for a refund. We offer a recommended fit on the website to help with this.
- If the garment is returned damaged, you are liable to pay for the fix or replacement if needed. The replacement cost will be the RRP.
- Late returns unfortunately will have a daily late fee of $20. Late returns mean other people may not be able to receive their rental on time. Via post- we base this off when you send the parcel back to us.
- A lost return bag will need to be replaced at your expense. All shipping must be tracked, and the tracking number must be sent to us via our email or number; firstname.lastname@example.org, 0212334152. Please always post over the counter.
- If you do not post the following day or correctly over the counter, you are required to pay the late fees or the rental fee. The rental fee will occur if your late return results in the next renter missing out on their garment.
- There are no general booking cancellations, please be sure of your booking before you confirm. Due to covid-19, we offer refunds or cancellations if you placed your order before covid restrictions were put in place.
- The garment is to be returned unwashed, we look after the garments properly and poor attempts to fix or clean garments can ruin it.
- Rural deliveries can have a delay of 1-2 days on top of normal deliveries and cost extra shipping. (there is a rural option in the checkout.) Please book for 2 days earlier than your booking or make a note at the check out.
- Regardless of rural, book for the day of your event to ensure you receive it on time. If you book for a Saturday, you will receive it on a Thursday or Friday.
- RENTMEOUTNZ is the legal owner of all garments. Garments must be treated as a borrowed item and are to be taken care of.