RENTMEOUTNZ IS THE LEGAL OWNER OF ALL GARMENTS. RENTALS MUST BE TREATED AS A BORROWED ITEM AND IS TO BE TAKEN CARE OF:
- If the garment is stolen or not returned, you are liable to pay the cost of the rental on top of your rental fee.
- If the garment does not fit or you do not like how it looks on you, there is no option for a refund.
- If the garment is returned damaged, you are liable to pay for the fix or replacement if needed.
- Late returns will have a daily late fee of $20. Late returns mean other people may not be able to receive their rental on time.
- All shipping must be tracked, and the tracking number must be sent to us via our instagram (rentmeoutnz).
- There are no booking cancellations, if you are unsure if your event is going to be on due to COVID-19, do not book until you have confirmation.
- The garment is to be returned unwashed, we look after the garments properly and poor attempts to fix or clean garments can ruin it.
- Rural deliveries can have a delay of 1-2 days on top of normal deliveries and cost extra shipping. (there is a rural option in the checkout.)
- Book for the day of your event to ensure you receive it on time. If you book for a Saturday, you will receive it on a Thursday or Friday.
- RENTMEOUTNZ is the legal owner of all garments. Garments must be treated as a borrowed item and are to be taken care of.